CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Turkey Trot or Rot

Since the Mac family ate an early turkey lunch, the Marine and I had time to get in a light job after. Little did I know that I was signed up to do a 5k. But little did he know I was going to make him eat my dust sucker!

 
Even after all that turkey, stuffing, yams, taters and bread pudding I still ran a good time.. you know for an elf and all. In my head all I could hear was the Rocky theme pushing me along.

 
And I should have known of all the races the Marine signs us up for there is NO beer at the end of this one... That's it next time I run a Spartan Race!

0 comments:

Post a Comment