CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Go Fight Win!!

The fight for LA is on, Cross town rival game is TODAY!
And I just have 1 thing to say!
 


Well look at that, this team's jersey looks familiar.. hmm odd
(Hey Marci good luck today with your Buckeyes)

Heard the Marine say he was going to take the Mrs. out for their anniversary, he better take her where there is a tv for her watch the game.
 
FIGHT ON TROJANS!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment