CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ello Govna (Hello Govenor)

 
Finally was able to catch up on the Walking Dead so now Im all ready to see the mid season finally.
 
 
Last year when I was here only P and the Marine were into this show, but now the whole family is addicted.....

 
Even ME!
 
 
If you think about it. I totally run this house like the Governor does. But I look much better than "Brian Herriot"

 
 
Look for me on the next episode of "THE WALKING ELF" on the EOTS network!
 
 
 
 
*also check out the 2013 Inappropriate Elf Contest I entered... Wish me Luck!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment