CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fra-Gee-Lay

 
I received a package in the mail to that I've been waiting for...
 
 
 hmm Fra-Gee-Lay... must be Italian


 
Isn't it gorgeous? The Mrs isn't too keen on it and the Marine just rolled his eyes and said to get it away from the window before the neighbors have something else to complain about.
 
But I think its amazing.. gives the place so much character and added ambiance!

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment