CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I came in like a WRECKING BALL

 
or a version that Santa likes... I came in just to Deck the Halls!
 
 
thought I would channel my inner Miley Cyrus and reinacct her video for good laugh.
 
When I got back to the North Pole a few of my fellow Elf friends said they had done this too but the dude Lucus from Sector 7 made a video and took the prize!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment