CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

I will never drink again....

UGGG famous last words! So since Mr Marine was promoted, I decided to drink it up in celebration of his new rank. Keeping up with a Marine is hard, they must have a course on how to drink it up in boot camp. The Elves course has something like that regarding hot cocoa, but we don't get too many spiked to have to worry about the after effects.
 
 
I will say it was a rough night, thankfully no one drove anywhere we were all save and the Mrs made us breakfast burritos the next day to calm our tummies.

 
There was a saying the Mr kept telling us, "If your going to run with the wolves at night, you better be ready to howl in the morning." well there was howling alright, just not the kind you would think of. I'm finally feeling better but I think it will be a long time before I party like a rock start again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment