CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Wild Nite at the "Purple Church"

Decided to get my boys together and hit up the "Purple Church" aka the Strip Club. We call it the Purple Church cuz my friend Eric on the right, his wife Ariel gets mad when he goes. Ever since he messed with some chick Ursula but that was before they were even married.
 
 
So this cute Blondie was doing her thang on the Pole. Man could she work it!
 

Watch out Eric.. she kind of looks like Ursula, she'll put a trance on you, then poor Ariel will come walking over to me, and I'll have to "console" her!
 

 This is Glen, poor guy has a bad neck but it didn't stop him from getting a lap dance from this gal... who vaguely resembles Darbi... tell me she doesn't look like that chick.

 
Making it rain in the club! Got to support the Single Moms!


If this ain't Darbi, then that girl has a twin.. But I swear she's got moves just like Darbi.
 
 
I fell in love with a Stripper... shhh don't tell Barb!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment