CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Magic MElfis

I had to cancel my date with Barb, a previous employer of mine needed me to help fill in. I'm an entrepreneur and make furniture, but right now it doesn't pay much of the bills. But between Elfings for Santa and picking up some extra shifts at the club I make due. See I'm a stripper! WHAT? I have like $13,000 saved. I know that's a lot of ones. LOL There are some fives in there too. You don't wanna know what I have to do for twenties!

 
Alright ladies the law says you cannot touch! But I think I see a lotta lawbreakers up in this house tonight...
 
Mr Marines friends were cracking up when they saw me and the 2 blonde's. What can I say I know how to have a great time!
 
**Have you voted today? Remember I'm #43 !!!

1 comments:

Post a Comment