CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

If its got to be clean...

It's got to be done myElf.. er Self LMAO.
 
What can I say, I was running out of clean clothes and rather than go and buy more, which I was REALLY debating on doing. I decided to just do a small load myself.. VERY SMALL!
 

I didn't want to throw anything in the dryer either, heaven forbid it actually shrink.. then what? I have clothes available for my Elf friends kids. Since I was down to my last pair of underwear I hurried and washed then hung them out to dry. I needed something clean and nice for my next date with Barb...

0 comments:

Post a Comment