CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

Or in this case Save an Elf, Ride a Horse!
 
 
I call him Mr Ed.
I didnt care for when the Nana came over and said he looks like Howdy Doody. I knew I never liked that broad!
 
I know not to wild on this one for the boys, but Ive got a lot on my mind. 1st that date with Barb, I think Im over thinking on where to take her on her date. I figure somewhere semi romantic, but still FUN!
 
Also just a friendly elf reminder.. VOTE FOR ME DAMIT lol and share it with your friends and family! Click here and vote #43!
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment