CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nothing Good to Eat

Ok Normally I don't like to talk crap about the Mrs. but man that chick doesn't do any grocery shopping.. besides frozen pizzas and beer, there is nothing to eat in the place. I guess its a good thing that old lady across the street is there to keep an eye on the boys, only way they will get fed.
 
 
So I went to the store and filled up on a few necessities. Coffee, cereal (an elf needs to stay regular), some chips, chicken and condiments. Along with a snickers bar to satisfy my hunger between trips to and from the North Pole.

 
Oh and ya I got myself a lil Mojito mix... an Elf needs to unwind now and then with a lil beverage.


0 comments:

Post a Comment