CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Im All Shook Up, ah huh! I never have a Blue Christmas, cuz I am keeping my family entertained. They Love Me Tender and Dont Be Cruel. But being the Hound Dog that I am sometimes lands me in a Jailhouse Rock, only when I am Lonesome at Night. This is my Heartbreak Hotel on the web and Im always here to be your Teddy Bear!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Im Dreaming of a WHITE Christmas

On my last trip to the NP I realized my family didn't have any snow.. let alone just a cold temperature. Actually they were in the high 80's,. really its December how do you get in the holiday spirit when your wearing shorts and flip flops? But I guess they like it like that. So I thought it would be fun to bring some of my home into their home.

I knew they wouldn't miss what I had planned in the bathroom. I mean they are in that thing all the time. So I set to work and set up the perfect winter wonderland scene. Hence the snow ... EVERY WHERE!

Yup I graffitied my name on the mirror

its a winder wonderland
 
 
 
Snow brought in just for the boys
 
I heard Mr Marine tell the mom, "that damn elf just made a mess in the bathroom". Apparentlyhe spent the day cleaning the bathroom to just have me dirty it. Oh well ol man suck it up.
 
 
*********also dont forget to vote for Elfis! he is #43 you can vote once a day winnder gets a new camera, ipad mini, or a nintendo 3ds. Please share and remind your friends and family and pimp me out. Momma needs a new ipad lol.
here is the link to a funny blog you will sear a tear .

0 comments:

Post a Comment